The Eliminate Project: Kiwanis Eliminating Maternal and Neonatal Tetanus
Wondering how the “fulfillment phase” is going for the District? See "Giving Reports" below.
Wondering how many women and babies the members of your club have saved and protected so far? Check the “Giving Reports!” Simply find the amount your club has given and divide by $1.80 (that’s all it takes, $1.80 to save and protect a woman and all her future babies.)
Want to make a gift now? Go here to find out how.
"Giving Reports" by date:
Guidelines for the “2017-18 MO-ARK”
$250 Matching gift for a Zeller Award
We want to help you participate:
• Funds are available to help clubs and individuals award Zeller Fellowships. A Zeller Fellowship award represents a gift of $1250 to the Kiwanis Children’s Fund for The Eliminate Project.
• Need more information about Zeller Fellowships visit The Eliminate Project website www.theeliminateproject.org.
• $250 is available for each Zeller Fellowship up to 22 matches (awarded in the order commitments are received.)
• To qualify for the $250 match, a commitment form must be completed by March 15, 2018 (see instructions below) and $1000 paid to Kiwanis Children’s Fund.
• You can pay $1000 by March 15, 2018 or pay in two $500 installments. The first $500 must be paid by March 15, 2018 and the second installment of $500 by March 1, 2019. The $250 match will be credited to you or your club once the $1000 is paid.
• The Zeller will be sent out and can be presented after the full $1250 (your $1000 plus the $250 match) is paid. Please allow six to eight weeks after full payment for the award to be prepared and delivered.
• A Zeller may be given by one individual or groups of individuals. Both the individual(s) and the club receives credit.
• A Zeller may be given by a club. The club receives the credit. If a club has a pledge, the full $1250 is applied toward payment of the pledge.
Additional considerations and instructions
To encourage as many individuals and clubs to participate, only one Zeller match will be given per person or club. In the event, matching gifts are still available after March 15, 2018, individuals and clubs may be given additional opportunities until all the matching funds have been awarded. So far, only five of the 22 available have been awarded.
v If you want to pay by check
- complete the Kiwanis Children’s Fund Gift/pledge form (attached.)
- Send the completed form to Roger Jespersen as soon as possible and no later than March 15, 2018 (see mailing address below) along with a check payable to Kiwanis Children’s Fund (include in memo “Eliminate”) for the full $1000 or the first installment of $500.
- You will be added to the matching funds list and the paperwork will be forwarded to Kiwanis Children’s Fund for processing. You will be contacted if matching funds are no longer available.
v If you prefer to give and pay online
- Send an email to Roger Jespersen (see email address below) to confirm matching funds are available and add your name to the matching gift list.
- Complete the online transaction and email proof of payment (a copy of the confirmation email from the Kiwanis Children’s Fund) to Roger Jespersen.
Roger N. Jespersen